Our Latest Vacancies
Social Media and Marketing Guru
✨Social Media and Marketing Guru required✨
Are you passionate about property and driven to showcase the unique offerings of independent agencies? Our client, an independent estate agency dedicated to a more individual approach to the property needs of local homeowners, landlords, and investors, is seeking a Social Media and Marketing Guru to join their dynamic team.
About Our Client:
Our client prides themselves on providing personalised services to their clients, offering sales, lettings, and property management services from their four branches located in Epsom, Banstead, and Stoneleigh. With a commitment to excellence and a team of talented individuals who are dedicated to pushing boundaries in the industry, this is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in showcasing their talent and driving business growth.
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
Location: Banstead/Epsom – with four branches scattered around locally, the individual will need to be a driver in order to work out from all locations.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00
As our Social Media and Marketing Guru, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive social media strategies to enhance their brand presence, drive engagement, and ultimately, increase conversions. You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams of industry professional to align marketing efforts with business objectives and ensure cohesive messaging across all channels.
- Develop and implement creative social media campaigns to build brand awareness and drive user acquisition.
- Manage all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Create and curate high-quality content, including posts, videos, and graphics, that resonate with their target audience.
- Monitor social media trends and analytics to optimise content performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and emerging technologies to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
- Get hands-on in developing this new creative team; you will be involved in creating and managing marketing material
Marketing Toolkit required:
This role may suit an individual fresh from their studies within marketing or maybe you will have proven experience in social media management and digital marketing, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns. What is important for this client is that you can bring innovative ideas and creativity with a modern and personable touch, helping them bring their brand alive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Proficiency in social media analytics tools and platforms (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics).
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for staying ahead of the curve and continuously learning and improving.
If you're ready to take your social media and marketing expertise to the next level and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you! Create something remarkable with our client and let’s see the property industry thrive with your creativity and expertise!
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.