Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator
🌟 Calling all Customer Service Superstars! Are you ready to kick-start your career in a dynamic and supportive environment? Join our client's Home Assistance Team in the heart of vibrant Croydon and take your customer service skills to the next level!
Salary: £26,226 plus £1.5k performance bonus, as well as fantastic benefits for all employees.
Hours: This position is based on a 35-hour week and will include working weekends and bank holidays, covering shifts between 07:00 to 6:00pm Monday - Sunday. This role is being offered on a 60/40 office/home working.
Start: 11th March 2023 (please only apply if you are able to accommodate this start date).
This client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis. With a hybrid work model, you'll enjoy the flexibility to work both in the office and from the comfort of your home. Say goodbye to long commutes and hello to work-life balance!
A Day in the life of a Customer Service Coordinator:
Picture this: a role where every call is an opportunity to make a difference. You'll be the superhero who swoops in to save the day, handling inquiries with empathy, efficiency, and a dash of panache.
- Handle calls in a prompt, polite and professional manner at all times with empathy and customer focus.
- Actively communicate with all parties on a regular basis until case closure.
- Utilise the correct resources and provide the most appropriate and cost effective assistance solutions in line with company procedures and underwriting policy.
- Monitor all aspects of the assistance to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress.
- Ensure any service failure is reported to the Team Manager or Department Manager immediately.
- To ensure there is a verbal handover in file delegation where there is any high profile, high cost or logistically difficult / complex situation so that the next Coordinator fully understands both what is happening and what is required.
- Ensure all appropriate checks are made to validate eligibility to service.
- Ensure accurate reserves and costs are added to all cases.
- Ensure service providers are utilised appropriately and in line with department and underwriting guidelines.
If you're a proactive problem-solver with a passion for providing top-notch service, we want YOU on our team. Previous experience in the Home Emergency Sector is a plus, but what truly sets you apart is your dedication to delighting customers.
Ready to unleash your potential and join a team where every day brings new challenges and opportunities? Apply now and let's create customer service magic together! ✨
Keywords: Call centre, customer service, helpdesk, coordination, motor, automotive, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, inbound call handler
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.