Our Latest Vacancies
Sales Support Administrator
The highlights of working for our client, based in Redhill, are that they are very well known; in fact, they are one of the largest financial groups in the world! They are a company that provide a first-class Customer Service and with excellent training on bespoke systems you will be shown all the trade secrets and become part of a hugely successful team.
This role of Sales Support Administrator is incredibly important and instrumental to the success and daily running of the team. Suitable candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of work conform to documented Policies & Procedures that adhere to Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm including 1 late shift per week (11:00am - 7:00pm)
What will your working week be like?
- To appoint, encode, maintain and manage the entire portfolio of dealers ensuring all information is recorded accurately in appropriate systems.
- Ensuring Compliance requirements are enforced
- Completing Experian searches on Companies & Individuals
- Reviewing Company Accounts
- Using specific systems to ensure compliance with Counter Terrorist Finance (CTF) & Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Respond to all Sales and other internal queries by telephone and e-mail within agreed time-scales.
- Assist with technical queries
- Assisting with Commission/Debit Back queries
- Amending and Loading Commission packages
- Profiling proposals within the agreed commission terms whilst allowing movement on commissions payable
- Password resets
- Management of the Dealer Accounting System.
Who will suit this role?
- Excellent Verbal, Written and Personal Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and manage your own work
- High level of Organisation and Prioritisation skills
- High level of Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Ability to handle difficult conversations
- Team player
- Enthusiasm, Self-Motivation and a Positive Attitude
- Telephone experience is essential
- Experience of Rumba & Ficres preferable but not essential
- Good Analytical skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Sales, Support, Admin, Compliance, Financial Services, FCA, Regulations, Technical, AML, CTF, Portfolio, New Business
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.