Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - 6 month contract
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator, on a fixed term 6 month contract. My client is an extraordinary, family run care home whom offer their residents the highest quality of 24 hour nursing. The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Managers on the day to day running of this established care home. The successful applicant will have a strong Administration background, within the NHS/Care sector and be empathetic to the needs of the residents at all times. The suitable candidate will look for a varied, interesting and all-encompassing role of which they can make their own.
Job title: Administrator – 6-month contract covering maternity leave
Salary: £12.00 – £12.50 per hour
Contract: Start 15th April – Mid October 2020
Hours: 40-hour week including some Saturday work (time off in lieu)
*** The successful applicant will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check, so please only apply if you are confident that you will pass a vetting process or already hold a current DBS. Driver essential ***
What your day will look like:
- To provide Secretarial services to the home.
- Meet and greet visitors to the home in a friendly and courteous manner, answer any calls and queries and assist where possible.
- To send brochures to prospective clients, follow up enquiries and keep organised and up to date records.
- Conduct visitor viewings of the home.
- Sort the post and distribute.
- Keeping the company website and social media sites updated and present. Ensuring Facebook and Twitter are constantly updated with news and event details.
- To keep track of extra resident payments such as chiropody, hair appointments etc and pay in any cheques.
- To check the staff time sheets with the duty list, sort out any queries and send the time sheets to the payroll bureau for processing. To distribute payslips upon receipt.
- To ensure staff records are kept confidentially, e.g. sickness, holidays, contracts of employment etc
- To exercise proper stock control over stationery supplies and re-order when necessary.
- To manage Excel spreadsheets and management reports
- To send out application forms and job descriptions to all prospective staff, and carry out administrative procedures for appointment of staff.
- To attend fire lectures, demonstrations and all training sessions as part of an in-house training programme, as required.
- NHS/Care sector experience
- Administration skills
- Social media experience
- IT literate – in particular Excel experience
- Team player
- Must be a driver
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.