Our Latest Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for a Croydon based client who is looking to employee a Designer. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our growing Marketing team, and further develop the organisation’s digital capabilities. With a growing digital demand in the market, the design team is a key component of improving their customer journeys across digital platforms.
You will work cross functionally across all business teams to ensure the business is always working to towards the same goals for our clients and customers.
This is a fantastic time to join the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. Their solutions are available to their business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, this role offers a competitive salary of £27,000 per annum plus performance bonus up to £3,500.
Let us tell you more…
Reporting to the Senior Designer and Creative Design Manager, you will use your expertise to deliver high quality commercially focused work across a broad variety of channels including print, digital and live events across the company’s B2C, B2B and B2B2C products on behalf of its clients.
You will develop design capability through inventive concepts, by having a full understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards to execute projects of all sizes.
The aim is to provide a consistent and outstanding customer experience across all touchpoints. The role will require the successful applicant to carry out the following day to day key duties…
- Support the business in the preparation of a range of Sales and Marketing materials including but not limited to; tender responses and presentations, marketing campaign material, fulfilment, Web design, events and POS.
- Support New Business with tender design and presentation projects for new business pitches
- Work on the design of websites and other digital output and also support digital marketing with maintenance of sites
- Support the digital marketing team with social media content, display advertising and any other digital design requirements.
- Generate ideas and present them to stakeholders and the wider marketing teams.
- Source and maintain appropriate up to date artwork and corporate design guidelines direct from clients.
- Source artwork and photography as needed.
- Liaise with external suppliers, i.e. printers, finishers, production houses, media placement agencies as required. Liaise with client contacts as required.
- Keep up to date with trends and research new design techniques, to ensure that the team is always able to present fresh, new, innovative ideas in a forward-thinking manner.
Practical evidence of experience within the following is required to be successful:
- 1-3 years’ experience in either an in-house or agency design team
- A varied portfolio of design work
- Digital design and UI experience (user interface)
- Attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Someone who is aware of current design trends
- Strong Adobe CC skills (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Social media content design
- Educated to degree level
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Desirable skill set, of which would be beneficial to your application:
- Video editing
- Video Production
- UX Design
- 3d work
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Knowledge of web languages such as HTML & Css code
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.