Our Latest Vacancies
Sales Support Administrator – Part-time
£22,00 to £24,000 pro rata
Hours: 24 hours per week, flexible over 4 or 5 days
Location: South Croydon
This is a rare opening to work for a rapidly growing pharmacy group led by a management team with extensive experience in building and growing pharmacy and retail businesses. Having grown from strength to strength over the past 25 years, they are looking for a confident and experienced Administrator to join the Customer Care Team – you will be supporting daily with Sales and Administration, liaising closely with customers and suppliers.
What will your working week be like?
- Processing orders (taking orders, ensuring correct products is needed, entering onto the tracker, confirming back to client that order is processed)
- Dealing with order queries
- Reconciling daily orders - checking invoices for correct billing price files
- Post orders received for Finance
- Chase orders that were not scheduled for delivery next day (SP) or within the designated time frame
- Process new invoices received from Suppliers
- Deal with returns and complaints
- Deal with price enquiries and general enquiries for product
- Completing the Regulatory requirements for returns and complaints
Further duties will include:
- Contacting lapsed clients
- Send monthly report of orders counts
- Reconcile orders against Suppliers statements/create a breakdown of all orders by reconciled per supplier
- Check rebates are correct from Suppliers
- Monthly checks on Validation on Suppliers WDA (Whole Sale Dealer License) and MS (Manufacturing License)
- Suspended and Cancelled WDA and MS Licenses
- Updating log for Complaints and Returns
- Quarterly Reporting - Product submission/Quarterly Rebates/Self audit for Regulations
- Yearly - Yearly CD (control drugs) Reconciliations/Checking Suppliers CD License when they are due to expire/Ensuring Trading agreement up to date
Who would suit this role?
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will ideally have experience within Order Management; high attention to detail, a strong customer focus and have the ability to work to tight deadlines in an often fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Good organisational skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail, able to solve practical problems and think quickly
- Committed to self-development
- Ideally experience in an ordering management function
- Good standard level of education
- Demonstrated experience of professional and self-development
- Desired working knowledge of regulation services
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.