Our Latest Vacancies
Real Estate Account Handler
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Location: Aldgate, London
Our client has grown to become the World’s largest privately-owned insurance broker and is today the 10th largest insurance broker in the world, with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. They are a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status. The company best demonstrates its entrepreneurial culture in the empowerment of its Associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients. We are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere.
Due to continued successful growth, the Real Estate and Construction (REAC) department is looking to enhance its capabilities and are now looking to recruit an experienced Real Estate Account Handler to join their team in London.
As a Real Estate Account Handler, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day service delivery to a mixed portfolio of UK and European property owner and real estate clients. You will act as a client advocate serving as a key contact within the account team working with an allocation of clients from varying sizes from commercial to large corporate accounts.
- Provide day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business
- Research, prepare and present renewal reports to account team in accordance with the renewal report process
- Obtain quotations both or new and renewal business
- Prepare market presentations
- Effectively manage the credit control processes, actively track premium payments and pursue uncollected premium, promptly escalate in line with credit control process
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction
- Diligently check policy documentation in accordance with regulations
- Effectively respond and manage with queries including but not limited to changes in cover and risk
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the account team
- Provide management information as requested
- Manage and coordinate global insurance programmes and liaise with the network worldwide as necessary
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts
- Cultivate a positive and wide-ranging network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and loss adjusters
- Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients and maintain a robust approach, delivering a service plan and annual timetable of visits aligned to their needs
- Act as a point of referral for Insurance Administrators and present solutions for discussion with account team where required
- Provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships
- Expand awareness and breadth of knowledge of non-real estate covers and the associated market activity, e.g. financial lines
- It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 2 years insurance experience ideally attained as an account handler for in a broker role
- Candidates should have strong technical knowledge of not only property risks but also experience of associated casualty lines of business
- You will pose excellent communications skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required
- We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.