Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for the next step in your Customer Service career?
A respected, growing and established niche commercial insurance company who pride themselves on their staff and the service provided to customers are looking to add to their busy Customer Service Team.
You will be given full training and will have the opportunity to earn around £1,500 in bonuses on an annual basis, on top of a generous starting salary. This is a stable team within a newly refurbished and spacious office with the most beautiful view from your desk, and they are looking for individuals who are looking to find their forever job!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,000 to £24,000 depending on experience plus performance related bonus
Hours: Semi-shift between 8am to 6pm, working a 3 week rotating shift pattern to include: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm with an hour allowed for lunch.
What will your working week be like?
This is a fast-paced, varied role where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Answering and actioning queries from customers over the phone, via webchat and in writing, within set deadlines
- Maximise renewal retention - Providing advice to fulfil customers’ requirements and according to company guidelines.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved in line with business mission
- Responsible for your own workload – proactively managing enquiries and completing Administration
- Ensure all administration related to the job in hand is undertaken in accordance with their procedures
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy customer services team. The successful applicant will need to have a minimum of 1 years’ customer service experience. This role would be ideal for somebody looking to take the next step in their customer service career. Full training will be provided but it is expected that the individual will have excellent customer services skills, a confident telephone manner and excellent organisation skills.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/4 and above including Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- At least 1 years’ office-based customer service experience – preference given to those who have secured this experience within the commercial insurance sector
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Demonstrable commitment to a previous employer
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
- Somebody looking to further a career within insurance
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Stable work history – committed to building a long-term career
If you are keen to secure a role that will offer stability, career development and plenty of training opportunities then this could be the job for you!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Service, Administration, IT Literate, telephone manner, Insurance, Quotations, Renewals
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.