Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Croydon based client who is looking to employee a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to cover a 12 month maternity contract period. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. Their solutions are available to their business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive – B2B2C (Maternity Cover) sits within the Marketing Department and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, (responsible for digital marketing and data strategy across all lines of business.) However, the nature of the role is cross functional and will work with Operations, Underwriting, Data, and Finance, alongside the wider Marketing and Sales teams.
With a growing digital demand in the market, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive – B2B2C will be a key conduit between the sales teams, clients and the rest of the marketing function.
Paying a competitive salary of £31,000 per annum plus performance bonus up to £4,000, the client is looking for the successful candidate to start wit immediately.
You will work cross functionally across the business teams to ensure that they are always working to towards the same goals for their clients’.
What our client is looking for:
The successful candidate will be analytical, creative, digitally savvy, technical, commercial, have strong attention to detail and will ideally be degree educated and with good A level results and clear numerical competence. Experience in an office environment, dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders. B2B2C experience would be ideal and experience in an in-house marketing role.
Practical evidence of experience within the following areas:
- Demonstration of digital marketing understanding and principles, focused around acquisition marketing. Primarily PPC, SEO and Social.
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Experience of handling data in various formats
- Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Flexible/ adaptable in order to deal with a varied workload and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and build effective working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Curious – with ability to question why we do what we do, with confidence to recommend changes based on fact and insight.
- Experience working within financial services sector including insurance
- Project management experience/ skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in digital marketing working across acquisition, retention and digital experience.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communication principles and best practices
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.