Our Latest Vacancies
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller, based at the Head Office in Redhill, working for a company who offer a complete range of services including high-quality interior fit-outs, refurbishments and all aspects of construction.
With a strong track record in dealing with work ranging from bespoke projects through to major works, managing multiple fast track programmes with the same focus and total attention to detail, this company don’t just fulfil customers expectations they exceed them.
With a competitive salary of £30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and working hours of 8am-5pm.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for the daily drawing register for each current project, ensuring that they are updated with the latest drawing revision. You will also be required to update Dropbox/Union Square with all necessary project information in a timely manner and notifying the project teams of the amendments/updates.
Please be advised occasional site visits will be expected as part of the role, as and when required, to assist project teams on site.
The successful candidate will be assigned to one of the large projects based in London SW1 for the first few months, after the project is completed then they will return to the head office in Redhill.
- Print and distribute drawings and/or documents to project teams in a timely manner when required.
- Site set-up box(s) to include all relevant information, documents and drawings for the new project prior to commencement on site.
- Project number allocation, collate information for a new project, checking that the information received is correct & issuing new project number/information to the relevant person(s).
- Administration of Dropbox/Union Square in conjunction with the Systems I.T Manager.
- O&M manuals, communicating between site teams and contractors to request all relevant information for materials that have been used, collate that information to produce an O&M manual for recently completed projects.
- Checking archive box(s) when returned from site to ensure that only the correct documents are archived.
- Monthly reporting on Union Square/Dropbox, Drawing register/project work, Archiving/O&M manuals and any other developments within the document control department.
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate will have gained a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within a similar role. You will have full understanding of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 Standards in context for the company’s Policies.
The experienced candidate will need to be flexible in their approach and be willing to take on additional role(s) when required. Preferred experience in Union Square or similar software.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.