Our Latest Vacancies
Property Administrator – TEMP
£10.00 to £13.00 per hour
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for a professional, family run company located near to main transport links in Kenley. Working in a small but extremely busy team, they are looking for a well organised and self-motivated individual to support them during this exceptionally busy period.
Our client offers 24-hour Residential Care in small Children’s Homes, registered and inspected by Ofsted, for young people aged 12 to 18.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Start: ASAP – up to 12 weeks with the potential to be extended/made permanent
Your working week
You will be supporting the Management Team with a variety of day to day administrative duties, but a large part of the role will be related to the property management side – this will include maintenance issues, utility questions, electrical faults etc, so the ideal candidate will have previous experience working within facilities.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Maintenance team regarding day to day maintenance issues across all homes
- Monitoring maintenance issues until concluded ensuring homes are fit for purpose in a timely manner
- Ensure legal documentation is up to date, filed and recorded appropriately. Specifically: Gas Safety Certificates, Electrical Installation and PAT testing
- Opening/Closing utility accounts including setting up AMP meters (Gas)
- Liaising with Landlords and Letting Agents, specifically maintenance issues, tenancy agreements, notice periods
- Responsible for obtaining and signing Tenancy Agreements and giving notice in a timely manner
- Processing and maintaining systems for all documentation pertaining to properties both electronic and paper
- Managing HMOs (House in Multiple Occupancy) and EHOs (Environmental Health Order) when required
- Attend new properties taking inventory, photographs and meter numbers when required
- Communicate any relevant financial matters to Line Manager in the first instance
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained administration experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have good MS Office skills to include Excel, and ideally will hold experience in housing maintenance, contract management and/or facilities.
- An ability to delegate responsibility and to organise own workload to make effective use of time and the resources available
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Meeting set targets and working to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Understanding of landlords’ gas servicing, management and other statutory repair and maintenance responsibilities would be desirable
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, administrator, office support, property management, negotiation, gas safety, FM, facilities management, contract management, office support, office management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation