Our Latest Vacancies
Are you looking to work for a well-established financial services organisation based within the Redhill area?
Do you possess the drive and determination to succeed?
If so, we want to hear from you! Our client is a leading financial services organisation who prides themselves on their professional customer service and they are now looking to recruit a Funding Clerk. For the second year running our client has been recognised as the world’s greenest bank, an award that acknowledges both its commitment to be a good corporate citizen and its sound environmental policies.
With a salary of £17,000 per annum, plus benefits and located in central Redhill this is a great opportunity to become a Funding Clerk for this business.
Hours: The hours of work will be Monday - Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm; however, the successful applicants will be required to work within a shift pattern which will include 1 day in 4 at 11.00am -7.00pm and 1 weekend in 4 (with 2 days off in lieu the following week).
The purpose of this role is to process finance applications proposed from motor dealers and brokers within delegated mandate authority
What will your working week be like?
- Checking all funding documentation is received and meets Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- Ensuring compliance is met
- Ensuring Underwriting conditions are met
- Funding significant volumes of dealer introduced business
- Making calls to our dealer network to chase unresolved funds
- Identify potential fraudulent proofs and false identities
- Liaise with the Fraud team
- Liaising with field-based Sales staff, Dealers and other business areas
- Taking inbound calls from our dealer network
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- GCSE A-C Math and English (or equivalent)
- Strong numerical skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- A decisive and inquisitive manner
- Ability to work under pressure
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Skills: customer service, support, administration, telephone manner, financial services, banking, entry level
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.