Our Latest Vacancies
Credit Controller, part-time
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 pro rata
Location: South Croydon
Hours: Monday to Friday – 12:30 to 17:30 with some flexibility
Would you like to work for an independent pharmacy support company, who has grown from strength to strength over the past 25 years?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts professional to join the team of this expanding group.
What will your working week be like?
With over 850 accounts to manage and around 10,000 invoices annually, you will need to be a confident and pro-active individual to manage the substantially automated end to end collection process to include:
- Notifying customers in advance of amounts to be collected
- Monitoring incoming manual receipts and adjusting Direct Debit collection files
- Creating monthly collection BACS file
- Ensuring automatic allocation takes place smoothly
- Processing new Direct Debit instructions
- Amending existing records according to bank notification of change of details
- Dealing with cancelled instructions and unpaid amounts
- Remaining accounts pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- Checking bank statement daily for incoming receipts
- Applying bank receipts (and cheques received by post) to the correct accounts and allocating to invoices
- Reminding customers about overdue balances, taking escalating action where appropriate
- Sending out monthly statement of account to customers
- Prepare aged debtors report for inclusion in monthly management accounts pack
- Monitor credit balances and take corrective action where necessary
- Deal with customer account queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Answering Finance telephone calls
Who will this role suit?
- Proficient with Sage 200, Excel and Word
- Track record of successfully managing a credit control function in a medium size business
- Good communication skills, especially negotiating and influencing
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.