Our Latest Vacancies
£24542.02 plus £1,000 bonus and excellent benefits
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
The purpose of this role is to continuously monitor and measure the quality of co-ordinator calls and files, providing feedback, and coaching where required. To mitigate both volume and content of complaints through the effective identification of issues impacting the quality of the customer experience.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
- Be responsible for retrospective/remote weekly call and file auditing.
- Conduct ‘end-to-end’ file assessments to ensure we are focused on the entire customer journey.
- Provide intensive feedback for all new co-ordinator staff over and above the Business as Usual audit requirement.
- Conduct feedback meetings with the individual members of the Co-ordinator team in liaison with the relevant Team Manager.
- Liaise with Team Managers in providing appropriate bespoke co-ordinator coaching on call handling/ file quality.
- Utilise the appropriate resource to ensure individuals receive the relevant training or additional assistance to meet the business need.
- Provide QA data upon request.
- Identify any gaps to ensure Induction training remains relevant and up to date, or on-going BAU training updates.
- Identify generic performance issues and offer appropriate support.
- Ensure that negative performance issues are fully documented and that follow-up timescales are agreed during review and are shared with the team manager for one-to-one meetings.
- To take part and contribute to QA Manager/Operations Manager meetings.
- Empower co- coordinators to address and resolve complaints.
- Create/Manage and maintain Quality Management Information spreadsheets and other documents e.g. call guides that drive Quality.
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
- Experience in the Travel Insurance/Motor Warranty Industry would be beneficial
- Appraisal of customer service calls preferably via some form of auditing
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and identify trends
- Ability to describe and understand the difference between good and outstanding customer service
- Proven experience of working to and exceeding results driven deadlines
- Proven ability to deal effectively with complaint investigation and providing positive solutions
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: quality, QA, auditor, coaching, providing feedback, performance, call and file auditing.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.