Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator
£24,000 - £27,000 plus excellent benefits
Would you like to work for a growing IT company who pride themselves on the service, well-trained staff and their ability to respond quickly to clients’ needs? If you want to feel valued by your next employer, receive ongoing training and development opportunities as well as great benefits then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our Client is a hugely successful organisation whom have developed their own bespoke software range, with a loyal and growing client base across multiple sectors!
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 plus 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), private pension scheme (after completion of probation period), comprehensive private medical cover (after completion of probation period), free on-site parking, relaxed and friendly working environment.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
About the role
Working as part of a small team providing a comprehensive office-based support service, we are looking for an outstanding individual to field and resolve queries from professional clientele. This will involve logging the query in the incident management system and investigating and performing any required action to resolve the query as well as managing a range of business processes so as to ensure customers obligations are met.
This is a client facing role (telephone and email) that will suit someone with strong administration and excellent communication skills looking to enter a challenging new field, or someone with strong customer service experience, or who has worked in a call centre.
You will be working alongside and supported by highly skilled sector experts. Training will be provided in order to become the subject matter expert for a number of systems and processes.
- Ensure day to day activities are carried out on time in the right manner to stringent service levels
- Timely and professional resolution of queries and direct liaison with customers, as and when required, to ensure department and customer needs are met
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of process documentation
- Help implement systems or process improvements
- Receive and process information across teams
- Assist with other back office operational activities
Who will this role suit?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a call centre type environment dealing with queries
- Excellent communicator able to liaise with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- General aptitude for problem solving and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work through problems with customers achieving positive outcomes
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within the constraints of defined service levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and applications, including Excel
- Willingness to learn coupled with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and diligence in maintaining and updating the service desk system
- Upon employment, a sound awareness of the company’s information security and quality management systems
**Please note** During the months of April, May and June there is spike in queries received, due to this, annual leave will be restricted during this period.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.