Our Latest Vacancies
£20,000 - £24,000
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for a professional, family run company located near to main transport links in Kenley. Our client offers 24-hour Residential Care in small Children’s Homes, registered and inspected by Ofsted, for young people aged 12 to 18.
**The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What will you be doing?
Homes and Managers will be allocated to the administrator and the below responsibilities will relate to the daily running of Head Office, Properties and the young people within the allocated homes. These duties are only a snippet of how your day will be structured – this is a busy role that requires a lot of attention to detail and accuracy.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Answer telephones and distribute calls accordingly
- Accurately prepare petty cash and finalise for Managing Director
- Inform Business Operations Manager of any changes relating to petty cash
- Provide IT support to care staff on Charms database
- Update and monitor Charms database
- Update spreadsheets regularly
- Edit and process monthly and incident reports within set time-scales
- Obtain meter reads from homes
- Liaise with utility companies and provide meter reads
- Chase and process rotas
- Communicate any relevant important information to Senior Administrator
- Processing all incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining and ordering of stationery
- Escalate any unresolved issues to Line Manager in a timely manner
- Process Fire Risk Assessment Reports ensuring any corrective works required are closed out in a timely manner
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained administration experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, and ideally will hold experience of using new systems.
- An ability to delegate responsibility and to organise own workload to make effective use of time and the resources available
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Meeting set targets and working to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Understanding of landlords’ gas servicing, management and other statutory repair and maintenance responsibilities would be desirable
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, administrator, office support, property management, negotiation, gas safety, FM, facilities management, contract management, office support, office management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation