Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Commercial Account Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a conscientious and positive Senior Commercial Account Executive to work for an independent, family run and market leading Commercial Insurance Brokerage based in Redhill. You will be given your own book of business to look after and nurture.
You will be given the autonomy to develop and grow not just your client base but also your own skill set and knowledge bank. You will have a solid working knowledge of general commercial insurances, but hopefully a bias towards contractors and construction. As a senior member of the team you will act as a point of reference and knowledge pool to help and assist the rest of the team when the Team Leaders and Manager are otherwise engaged. You will be joining an existing team of friendly professionals that really do get on and care about the company they work for. The commercial team have some ambitious growth plans over the coming years so not only is this a great time to join but there will be plenty of opportunity for development for the right individuals.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + commission
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Who will suit this role?
- Candidates will need to have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a commercial insurance broker.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Favourable team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A strong work ethic and a professional approach to all aspects of business internally and externally.
What will your working week be like?
- Provide quotations and sell policies to clients.
- Achieving the monthly sales targets.
- Assisting the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Day to day account handling and administration (New Business Only).
- Strong ability to deal with Target driven New Business Sales.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confident and able to conduct on site client visits/insurance reviews with a basic knowledge of Risk Management.
- Able to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Deliver consistent customer service in line with ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and computer files.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Insurance, Commercial, Contractor’s, Construction, Public and Product Liability, Fleet, Plant Hire, Business, Renewals, Sales, Calls, Enquiries
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.