Our Latest Vacancies
My client is a very successful Veterinary practice situated close to Redhill. They are looking to appoint an Office Administrator to support their busy department, dealing with insurance claims and customer requirements.
Hours: 40 hour week - Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30 and 10-7 on alternate weeks
Salary: circa £22,000
To provide support with all direct insurance claims made by the customers and covering the reception area during the late shift.
- All aspects of Insurance Administration
- Processing all paperwork for insurance claims
- Dealing with insurance companies regarding customers enquiry
- Providing costing and customer information
- Diary management
- Chasing companies for outstanding monies
- Liaising with clients re payment of admin fee and deposit
- Talking client through the process and ensuring that all forms are correctly completed
- Liaising with insurance companies to organise pre-authorisation when necessary
- Following up any queries between client and insurers
- Reporting all information to the manager
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Advising on current status of their pet’s treatment
- Booking appointments
- Sending details to customers of upcoming appointments
This ideal candidate will have office administration experience, ideally Insurance knowledge and strong attention to detail. You will also be confident dealing with people at all levels and dealing with multiple queries. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual.
Skills and attributes:
- Must be a driver due to rural location
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Confident and friendly personality
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Office administration experience, insurance knowledge, Strong attention to detail, Data Entry, Filing, Scanning, queries, insurance claims
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.