Our Latest Vacancies
Operations Team Manager
£27,000 + bonus
Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Salary: £27,000 plus £2600 bonus and fantastic benefits for all employees including Private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, Child care vouchers, discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
Hours: Full shift – based on 35 hours per week. Shifts covering 24 hours (including bank holiday's and weekends)
What will your working week be like?
To lead, motivate and develop a team of Co-ordinators to enable the delivery of a customer centric service which delivers outstanding assistance experiences to customers each and every day. Your responsibilities will include:
Talent Management – you will need to motivate and coach your team!
- Conduct regular one to ones with your team and maximise the opportunities in these meetings to recognise positive performance, keep up to date training, coaching and feedback records for your team and highlight areas for improvement. These meetings must include regular feedback on call quality, absence and performance.
- Carry out annual performance reviews, end of probation reviews and regular one to ones and complete all the paperwork required.
- Where training needs are identified, make use of training resources to ensure that sufficient coaching, mentoring and training is provided
- Understand the career ambitions and aspirations of team members and help them to develop by actively ensuring they have personal development plans in place.
- Identify high performing team members and encourage their development through, personal development plans.
Communication, Collaboration and Engagement - Structured, regular two way communication is important, especially in a shift environment, so you will need to:
- Maintain open communication with the team to receive regular feedback and share company Information and department.
- Schedule monthly team meetings to provide performance and departmental updates and to encourage regular feedback and collaboration.
- Make sure your team is kept up to date with product and technical developments and information.
- Work with the Workforce Management team to ensure that you have the right resources at the right time to deliver the required level of performance and meet agreed KPI’s including overtime requirements and holiday and training requests.
Who will this role suit?
- You will have previous experience as a Team Leader/Team Manager within a similar call centre environment.
- You will need to have had some Team Management training in areas such as resource planning, conducting performance reviews etc. as well as having been trained in coaching and/or auditing, objective setting.
- Ability to demonstrate you experience in leadership, team building and problem solving.
- You will need to be organised and results focussed.
- Experience of complaint handling and report writing is important.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- You need to have GCSE’s or their equivalent. Maths and English are required as standard.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.