Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Administrator (Defined Contribution Processing)
£25,000 - £32,000 (DOE) plus benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Dealings Administrator to join a leading global business who specialise in employee benefits to executive compensation.
Offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) and working hours of Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:00, this client also offers fantastic benefits, of which include: Annual bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days annual leave, subsidised Starbucks, Retail vouchers and more!
A company that offers a superb working environment, fantastic benefits and a realistic work life balance are looking to expand their DC Dealing Team within the business working along side Investment Managers and supporting a team.
The role would involve working in a small team within investment processing and suitable candidates would ideally come from an Investment or Pensions background.
This role will involve documenting requirements, executing testing and implementing changes, working to tight deadlines and ensuring that all deadlines are adhered to.
- Prepare draft pension and investment documents for any investment related project and assist with any follow up queries so that sign off can be achieved within the required deadlines.
- Work with the Admin teams to provide a support function to produce test packs ahead of all DC investment projects ensuring that the test coverage is sufficient to cover all members impacted by the change.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Ensure that the team understand and work within the agreed SLAs.
- Ensure that any system changes are adequately tested before being signed off.
- Ensure all files for the client projects are complete, accurate and standard.
- In conjunction with the other Admin Manager provide support in the collation of operational efficiency changes within the team and actively participate in any requirement gathering, testing and implementation of any agreed change projects.
- Ensure that any change projects within the team are clearly communicated to team members which may include training and go live assistance.
In conjunction with the Admin Manager provide support to the Client Management team on the accurate and timely production of the pensions and investment documents:
- The preparation of the draft pension and investment documents ensuring that that standard template is used and all sections of the pension and investment documents are considered fully
- To gather feedback and make updates to the documents from the internal team review
- To ensure that all key risk areas in terms of the asset transition have been considered from an Administration point and are clearly documented so as to minimise any impact to the business
- To ensure that the timeline allows for sufficient time for work to be carried out to a high quality but also recognising the need to balance this against member experience and key investment dates
- To ensure that the pension and investment document is prepared with sufficient time for both internal & external review, allowing for changes to be made but still achieve the target sign off dates prior to implementation
- The production of a member test pack prior to the commencement of the investment change project ensuring that all member scheme, category, age profiles, member statuses etc are considered within the test coverage
- To ensure that the test pack complies with the guidelines as set out by the PE team
- To execute the member level checks and then reviewing these with the Admin Team Manager in order to achieve sign off at all key stages of the investment change project (this includes checks from test and live on fund choice updates via SIF and switch build checks)
- To ensure that the testing is carried out within the agreed timescales
- To ensure that the testing is clearly documented for future audit review
- Identify and work with the Admin Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs, eg automation, full use of standard products.
- Work with the team to ensure time and activity is recorded correctly with appropriate comments to support any out of scope work.
- Ensure all work is identified and charged, in particular, requests and projects outside agreed fee basis.
The successful candidate will have gained experience will have a background or general understanding of investments. With a problem-solving mind, suitable candidates will possess great attention to detail and have the ability to work with figures and look at a problem logically.
Supervisory experience, whether that be coaching, mentoring a team is beneficial for this role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and good IT skills.
- Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Strong numerical skills with a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Attention to detail is essential
- Self-motivated and enjoys problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and see tasks through to completion
- Highly organised and be able to manage multiple tasks at any one time
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.