Our Latest Vacancies
Pest Control Technician - Central London
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a family run business, who have been established for over 15 years and have an impressive list of commercial clients, including football clubs, high end restaurants, hotel groups, and the education sector to name a few industries they work within. Due to business growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pest Control Technician to join their team.
Salary: £27,000 to £36,000 for experienced Pest Control Technicians
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Hours: 40 hour week – flexible working between the hours of 8am and 5pm
Benefits: 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, all equipment is provided, uniform including safety boots, a monthly travel card to travel around London and working on foot, commission paid on any product sales and services, overtime available as and when required
Reporting into the Service Manager, the role will include:
- Inspect customer’s premises thoroughly for any signs of pest infestation.
- Determine the full extent of the infestation, all pest harbourages and how pests may be gaining access to the premises.
- Use the necessary type of pest control method to further prevent the issue.
- Clean, service and replace (when due) the tubes of electronic fly killing units and flying insect control systems on a maintenance contract at the site.
- Carry out the proper treatments for the pests covered for that customer, as listed on the treatment of job card, and comply with any verbal conversation via the customer.
The successful applicant must have:
- RSPH Level 2 or BPCA Part 2 (or equivalent).
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, reliable and professional.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in pest control as a technician.
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to follow detailed instructions in applying pesticide to avoid harm to the client and self.
- Pass a DBS check.
- Flexible in working hours
- Highly motivated
- Self-disciplined and the ability to use your own initiative
- Able to work consistently to a high standard
- Good time keeping and punctuality
- Ability to work independently and within a team
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.