Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor - TEMP
Are you available immediately and able to commit to a 3-month temporary role?
If so, this is a great opportunity to work in this busy customer focused role, please read on for more information.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Temp
Salary: £12.62 per hour
Start: ASAP - up to 3 months
Due to an increase in workload, our client is looking for a temporary Customer Service Advisor to help support the current team with the increase in customer queries that has arisen.
You will be handling a high volume of calls from the general public - responding to enquires to be resolved effectively and escalating any complaints to the senior team.
- Resolving a significant proportion of customer queries at the first point of contact or routing them to the right team
- Providing accurate advice and guidance
Working in a small, but extremely busy customer service team, you will need to have excellent communication skills, a personable and calm manner and the ability to work under pressure - full training on the project and their systems will be given, so you will need to be able to confidently learn new systems and processes.
- Proactive with commitment to provision of excellent customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organised and methodical
- Team worker with ability to work on own initiative
- Resourceful and flexible in approach
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Proficient in the use technology and in MS Office
- Understanding of the broad requirements of the data protection principles
- Problem solving and decision making in order to resolve straightforward problems within Customer services.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.