Our Latest Vacancies
Information Rights Officer
Information Rights Officer
Sidcup – Hybrid working
Up to £30,000
How does working for an established multi-academy trust sound? Their primary aim is to support various Primary & Secondary Academies and are committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning to enable all pupils to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century.A great opportunity for someone looking for a career, not just a job!
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Increase Yearly
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Discounted Vouchers
- Flexible working
This role is for you if you have previous experience in data protection requirements and understands the importance of complying with the Policies and Procedures relating to safeguarding, child protections, health and safety, security, and confidentiality.
- Coordinate information for data protection requirements (DSARS, DPIAs and DPAs) under the relevant legal frameworks.
- Coordinate information for Freedom of Information requests.
- Support the Data Lead and DPO with developing the golden thread between the Data Team and academy Privacy Champions.
- Support the Data team, Data Lead and DPO to work towards actions outlined and identified in the Data strategy.
- Experience of working in a similar role for at least 1 year.
- A detailed understanding of current information laws and best practice, including an ability to demonstrate its application in a complex public sector organisation.
- Experience in working on a data protection compliance program.
- Able to extract and analyse the relevant facts from complex records with good attention to detail.
- Excellent emotional maturity & resilience
- Experience in developing and delivering data protection training.
- Knowledge of education sector and relevant education systems and software.
- This post is subject to a full Enhanced DBS check.
- The post holder may be required to travel within the UK.
37 Hours a week. 4 days WFH & 1 day in office. Can be flexible.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.