Our Latest Vacancies
Property & Facilities Administrator
Property and Facilities Administrator
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Administrator with a proactive and organized approach to work? If so, this role will be of interest to you!
Our client, a multi-award-winning firm of financial advisers who is owned by one of the top 10 largest insurance companies in the world, are looking for an experienced property and facilities Administrator who will be responsible for the administration of all Health and Safety, Property and Facilities organisation. Accountabilities include, but not be limited to, the maintenance of policies and procedures, audits, delivery of e-learning, training and the upkeep of employee e-learning records. This role will be required to deliver day to day support of all issues or requests related to Property and Facilities, ensuring good housekeeping and provision of services.
- Private Medical Insurance (individual cover).
- 25 days Holiday per annum PLUS 8 bank holidays.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Income Protection (75% salary for 3 years).
- Life Assurance (4x salary).
- Critical Illness (£50,000 lump sum).
- Pension 6% Employer, 3% Employee.
- On-site gym.
- Modern offices.
- Regular social events.
- Maintenance of policies and procedures, audits, delivery of e-learning, training and the upkeep of employee records.
- Working closely with our Central Services Manager, responsible for the administration of all Health and Safety, Property and Facilities organisation.
- Regular contact with all employees will be required in relation to any Health and Safety, Property and Facilities issues or requests.
- This role will be required to deliver day to day support of all requests, ensuring good housekeeping and provision of services.
Skills and requirements:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- A customer focused individual who is able to communicate effectively (written and verbally) at all levels across the company.
- To plan ahead and be well organized is a prerequisite to ensure the wide variety of responsibilities of this role are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- A flexible approach to undertaking tasks, with the ability to make a decision or apply problem solving skills will help an individual succeed.
- An attention to detail is a must.
- This role is predominately office based and will involve an element of physical activity. Occasional driving for business may be required. There may be very occasional UK travel attending our regional offices if necessary.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Exposure to Health and Safety, Property or Facilities environment would be an advantage. If not, an ambition to seek a career in this area would be desirable.
- Previous experience of minute taking an advantage
- The ability to work independently or within a team would be a benefit.
Monday to Friday, working 35 hours per week with a 1-hour lunch break. Rota basis to cover operating hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.