Our Latest Vacancies
This is a superb opportunity to join one of our clients, who are a leading Chartered Insurance Broker for the church, charity, not-for-profit and care sector.
Due to company growth, they are looking for three experienced Insurance Broker’s to join their existing business broking team. Their clients are primarily charities, not-for-profit groups, churches, community groups and other voluntary organisations with 'social goals’. The team receives enquiries from existing policyholders by email and by telephone which they respond to; providing advice and assistance as required in a time efficient manner.
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Location: South Croydon
- Respond to a variety of enquiries from existing policyholders.
- Provide advice and assistance in respect of current policy covers mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Review renewals; obtaining quotations, using quotation systems, rating guides or by referring to insurers.
- Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the clients’ requirements.
- Discuss any additional exposures and covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure that system records are created and that the required documentation is issued to clients and insurers.
Skills & Experience
- An insurance industry background is essential with a minimum of 2 years being desirable.
- An awareness and understanding of FCA rules and how to comply with them is essential.
- A strong customer service focus.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to listen and engage with people.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Robust administration skills and the ability to work accurately and consistently.
- Willingness to challenge assumptions and the ability to think "outside the box".
- An ability to work as part of a team and the ability to use your own initiative and manage your own workload.
- Preferably qualified to a minimum of Cert CII.
- Motivated to study for Industry exams.
Benefits on offer
- A competitive basic salary with a structured monthly incentive scheme.
- A pension scheme.
- A financial support scheme to obtain professional CII qualifications.
- Regular training, personal development and structured CPD sessions.
- Various "happiness" perk schemes.
- An internal mentoring and support structure.
- A busy and challenging environment.
- Regular social events and the opportunity to participate in fundraising and volunteering.
- A genuine desire to see our staff succeed, grow and progress within the company.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.