Our Latest Vacancies
Project Support Coordinator
We are pleased to be supporting our Horley based client who are seeking a Project Support Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 6 months commercial office experience who is looking to take that next step in their career!
You will be joining a fast-growing technology-based business that has built a market leading position in the provision of energy data and services with a proven track record for constant innovation.
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Horley Office, with hybrid option available after training (2 days in the office as a minimum)
Benefits Include: Pension match scheme, Learning and development and career opportunities, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Simply Health Plan – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans/transport support, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
Interested? Here’s more …
You will be providing an excellent standard of customer support in the installation and maintenance of utilities and ensure all relevant key performance indicators are followed. You will be working within a team of 22 members in the Project Delivery and Support team liaising with customers, suppliers and third-party contractors to ensure the smooth operation and management of project deliveries - installations, swaps, appointments and de-appointments - for energy supplies.
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous customer support via telephone and email as required
- Fully manage allocated utility installation or maintenance logs using the CRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with Project Delivery and Support procedures
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion. Identify improvements in service through building and understanding customer requirements, problem solving, sharing knowledge and suggesting continual improvements within the team
- Resolve customer queries and complaints following procedures, making succinct, accurate notes of all completed actions on CRM
- Maintain accurate notes of conference calls and in-house meetings
- Proactively liaise with and quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers
- Proactive use of telephone and follow up with emails to maintain clear audit trail at all times
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.