Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Credit Controller - TEMP
Our client is a well-established Media company who specialise in the Travel and Hospitality sectors; selling popular industry specific publications and events.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join them. Due to the urgency of this position, you must be available to start immediately.
Salary: £18.00 to £22.00 per hour
Location: London, SW1W
Start: ASAP - 4 to 6 weeks
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
What will your working week be like?
You will need to be a confident and pro-active individual to manage the substantially automated end to end collection process to include:
- Managing credit control for all outstanding debts to maximise collection
- Negotiating payment terms and liaising with debt collectors and issuing rebates
- Handling customer enquiries, collecting payments and preparing monthly reports
- Sales & Purchase ledger posting and review using Sage 200
- Provide monthly credit control reports to Head of Finance and Directors, attend meetings when requested
- Sending out monthly statement of account to customers
- Deal with customer account queries in a timely and courteous manner
Who will this role suit?
- Proficient with Sage 200, Excel and Word
- Track record of successfully managing a credit control function in a medium size business
- Good communication skills, especially negotiating and influencing
- Proven AP and AR experience
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Requires organised individual with excellent time management and the ability to manage/prioritise workload
- Highly self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts professional to provide interim cover, during this exceptionally busy time.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.