Our Latest Vacancies
National Account Executive
Are you well-versed in the intricacies of the food industry or other FMCG products?
Have you successfully navigated the complexities of working with or managing UK retailers and food service customers?
If so, we have a compelling opportunity for you to consider...
Our prestigious client, an award-winning market leader with over four decades of experience in supplying premium ambient food products to major retailers and foodservice clients across the UK, is on the lookout for a dynamic and personable National Account Executive to take sole responsibility for managing and growing the sales across new and existing accounts.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Benefits: 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays, Annual bonus of between 20-30% (based on performance, this could be even higher!), company pension, healthcare, and life cover
Hours: Monday – Friday (8 am - 5 pm)
Hybrid Working: The role will be office-based for the first 3 months, with the option to work from home on Fridays thereafter.
Please note: While the office is currently located in Redhill, there is a planned move to Reigate in the New Year.
About this remarkable role (which also offers amazing progression opportunity!)
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for managing existing client accounts, fostering lasting relationships, and spearheading new business development initiatives across the UK. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionate about premium food products, this is an unparalleled opportunity to make your mark.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities, following these up and securing new lines
- Building and managing strong relationships with customer contacts across all functions; Sales, Supply Chain, Technical, Product Development, Merchandising
- Working with the internal Procurement team on new and existing business, constantly assessing the market on buying opportunities for your customers
- Proactive management of customer stock levels working with the internal Supply Chain team
- Working with the Category Insight Manager and Marketing Manager on best-in-class customer presentations utilising IRI and internal data
- Management and reporting of sales and contract balances
Our client has indicated that it is ESSENTIAL that candidates applying must come with a food industry specific background, although will also consider individuals from other FMCG products. You will also have previous exposure of working with/managing UK retailers and food service customers. As a successful National Account Executive, It is you will also hold the following:
- 1 or above in a relevant business degree
- Proven ability to win new business
- Hands on account management with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a confident manner
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Competitive and driven
- Fun, sociable personality
As a National Account Executive, possessing these qualifications will not only ensure your success in the role but also contribute to the continued growth and success of our client's business. If you embody these qualities, we encourage you to apply and become a key player in our dynamic team.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.