Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a fast-growing, technology-based business who are a market leader in the provision of energy data and services. They have been established for over 40 years and as a business, they currently have over 3.5k customers and employ over 300 people – this role will be based at their Epsom office.
They are looking for an experienced Administrator to provide technical back-office support to the multi-utility siteworks delivery team, ensuring project managers and technical advisors have everything they need to deliver utility construction projects to time, budget and quality – exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Salary: £26,000 - £35,000
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Epsom - Hybrid, 2 days in the office / 3 remote. Option to work out from the Horley office.
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, professional qualifications sponsorship, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Employee Assistance programmes – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
What will your working week involve?
You will be part of a dynamic, multi-disciplined team responsible for taking the utility construction portfolio from acceptance through to completion.
- Efficient maintenance of all technical records, including contractors and staff training, equipment maintenance, team whereabouts and stock.
- Administration and improvement of technical administration processes.
- Ensure that the collection and approval of all required network completion files takes place, and that they are submitted to and approved by the relevant network operators within required SLAs.
- Ensure network CAD drawings are produced (training offered)
- Ensure AV claims are submitted and accepted by the relevant adopting independent asset owner.
- Production of simple MU construction designs (training will be provided).
- Assisting in the timely submission of documentation to network partners.
- Support pre-construction team with technical queries relating to the identification and processing of land rights within SLAs.
- Production of reports on technical administration performance.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Do you have the key attributes required?
You will ideally have a background in utilities, engineering or construction and perhaps be interested in working towards a professional engineering qualification, with experience of CAD.
You will however have the following attributes/experience:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.