Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator
Our client is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Based at their Milton Keynes office and with hybrid working on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to take the next step in their career.
This client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork. Due to the location of their office in Milton Keynes, you will need to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
What they have to offer …
Salary: £26,500 plus £1,500 performance bonus, as well as fantastic benefits for all employees.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week working on a semi shift basis between 8.30am and 6.00pm. This role is being offered as a fully office based role or as hybrid working, with Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the office and Monday and Friday working from home.
Start date: 2nd January 2024 (please only apply if you are able to accommodate this start date and have no annual leave booked for the first 6 weeks due to training).
Interested? Here’s more…
Working on behalf of one of our clients’ Automotive clients, you will be providing a professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand values of their client. You will be responsible for offering a high standard of customer service through effective case management via phone, email and written correspondence along with client and dealer liaison on behalf of the Automotive client.
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a customer focused position and preferably within a call centre environment.
- Ensure calls are handled promptly and professionally
- Provide guidance & support to customers and dealerships
- Using the systems provided you will create and maintain records of all in/outbound calls and correspondence
- Carry out investigation, research and liaison to provide a response to correspondence received
- Action daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required
- Work to agreed time scales and adhere to deadlines
- Good standard of general education including English at GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Experience of working within a customer service role within a corporate environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Sound working knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel
- Must be able to attend manufacturer visits if required
Great to have
- Diploma/Certificate or training received within customer care
- Basic technical understanding of vehicles
- Experience of working within the automotive industry
- Knowledge of 4-wheel drive vehicles & motorbikes
Keywords: Call centre, customer service, helpdesk, coordination, motor, automotive, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, inbound call handler, case management
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.