Our Latest Vacancies
Are you a dynamic and motivated Administrator with a passion for being a part of success? We are currently seeking to recruit an exceptional Exams Administrator, to become an integral part of our clients Exams & MIS department at the Redhill site of this successful college group.
As an Exams Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the smooth operation of the Examination and Assessment processes. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to: Administering examinations with precision and accuracy
- Collate and record registration data using enrolment information and transmit data in the correct format to the awarding bodies
- Collaborating closely with the Head of Exams to oversee designated areas, fostering strong communication with tutors
- Providing requested data and support to facilitate a seamless examination experience
- Coordinate an agreed series of college examinations: book rooms, schedule invigilators, publish timetables and liaise with academic/support staff to ensure that the arrangements for examinations meet the needs of students and comply with any constraints and conditions required by the examining bodies and JCQ regulations
- Creating comprehensive exam documentation for sessions and invigilators
- Scheduling invigilators, ensuring efficient allocation of working hours
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in exam administration or related field/administration experience
- Strong organisational and data management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with tutors and staff
- Proficiency in using both online and paper-based examination systems
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- An English & Maths qualification at Level 2 or GCSE
What our client can offer you:
Competitive Salary: £21,811 - £25,085, based on experience.
Location: Redhill, Surrey, with occasional travel to our South Croydon site.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:45 am – 5:00 pm.
Benefits: Enjoy free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training opportunities, childcare vouchers, and more.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and contribute to the success of this vibrant college community, we invite you to apply! Join our client in shaping the educational experiences of their students and be a part of a dedicated team.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.