Our Latest Vacancies
Join a Winning Team – Your Career Awaits!
Are you on the lookout for a company that values its employees as its greatest asset? A company that not only provides a comprehensive training program but also offers a transparent pay structure? If you answered yes, then look no further – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an award-winning family-run Dental Equipment provider, has been thriving for over 25 years. Over time, they've expanded their offerings to include Equipment, Engineering, and cutting-edge Digital Solutions. Specialising in providing turnkey services for dental professionals looking to design, build, and outfit new practices across the UK, our client is at the forefront of the dental industry.
The Opportunity: Dental Field Engineers
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client is seeking passionate Dental Field Engineers in the Midlands, London, and the South East areas.
Competitive Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
Full Training: Extensive manufacturer and in-house training
Career Development: A clear path for long-term career growth
Benefits: Company Van, Performance Related Pay, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension
Who are we looking for:
We understand that dental engineering experience may be somewhat niche, therefore our client welcome candidates from diverse engineering backgrounds. Whether you've fixed coffee machines, worked in lift engineering, serviced office equipment, worked in the field during your military days or are a recent engineering graduate eager to kickstart your career, we want to hear from you!
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures, minimising surgery downtime
- Provide advice and support to dental professionals on equipment maintenance and replacement
- Offer technical support to the office team and customers, both on-site and over the phone
- Assist in the production of quotations and invoices through meticulous record-keeping
Qualities required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with diverse groups
- Strong technical thought process for engineering solutions
- Polite, thoughtful, and friendly personality to be easily approachable
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, meeting deadlines through multi-tasking
- Confidence to drive within the designated geographical area
- Hold a valid and current driver's license
Don't Miss Out – Apply Today!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today and become a valued member of their team!
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.