Our Latest Vacancies
Client Services Representative x 2
Client Services Representative x 2
1 x Permanent
1 x 18 Month FTC
£25,000 to £28,000
Farnborough, Onsite – Opportunity for hybrid working after initial 3 months.
Are you an experienced call handler with experience working in a fast paced and targeted environment? If so, this role will be f interest to you!
Our client, a multi-award-winning firm of financial advisers who is owned by one of the top 10 largest insurance companies in the world, are looking for a talented Client Services Representative to join their successful team who takes pride in delivering a “best in class” service. You will be joining the Client Services Team, reporting to the Client Services Manager, assisting in delivering a great customer experience by managing inbound and outbound calls and booking appointments, as well as responding to customer questions, resolving their issues, and guiding them to the appropriate service or point of contact.
- Private Medical Insurance (individual cover).
- 25 days Holiday per annum PLUS 8 bank holidays.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Income Protection (75% salary for 3 years).
- Life Assurance (4x salary).
- Critical Illness (£50,000 lump sum).
- Pension 6% Employer, 3% Employee.
- On-site gym.
- Modern offices.
- Regular social events.
The successful Client Services Representative will have excellent communication and listening skills, along with a customer focused approach and be able to manage and overcome objections in a financial services context. The role will require a strong attention to detail, customer focus and the ability to relate to people without getting flustered in conversation.
- Receiving inbound and outbound calls from clients, prospects, and pension scheme members, assisting them with multiple enquiries and guiding them to the appropriate service or point of contact.
- Outbound compliant calls with clients and prospects after the launch of a campaign to book appointments.
- You will be expected to be able to report on your performance, highlighting any areas you have encountered that may require a different approach or training.
- Comply with all call script requirements, as well as accurate recording and reporting on all call activities within our back-office system.
- Ensure that policies, processes, regulatory guidelines, and quality assurance requirements are met.
Skills and requirements:
- Must have knowledge of telephone-based customer services.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- IT literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook) and telephone user skills.
- Strong communication, organisation skills and a good command of the English language.
- An ability to manage a varied workload is key.
- Tenacious and resilient approach to work.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Ideally has knowledge of regulations as well as products and solutions sold in the retail financial services market.
- Desirable to have negotiation and objection handling experience.
- Degree (or equivalent level) in a Business-related discipline.
- Customer service experience for a B2C service provider.
Monday to Friday, working 35 hours per week with a 1-hour lunch break. Rota basis to cover operating hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.