Our Latest Vacancies
Are you a proactive and driven Executive Assistant seeking a dynamic role in a leading, award-winning business? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where each day presents new challenges?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Our client, with an international supply base spanning over 20 countries, is in search of a dedicated individual to serve as the primary point of contact for all office inquiries and provide executive support to the Managing Director. This role demands confidence, a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and a can-do attitude.
Salary: £33,000-£36,000 (DOE)
Benefits: 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays, Company pension, healthcare, and life cover
Hours: Monday – Friday (8 am - 5 pm)
While the office is currently located in Redhill, there is a planned move to Reigate in the New Year. The role will be office-based for the first 3 months, with the option to work from home on Fridays thereafter.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Attend meetings, prepare draft minutes, and follow up on actions
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the UK and overseas
- Produce detailed itineraries and agendas
- Liaise with overseas suppliers
- Manage and maintain schedules and appointments
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data for reports and documents
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, as well as organise events
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications, including calls
- Coordinate project-based work, including sales reports and presentations
- Handle HR responsibilities
- Manage expenses
- Oversee staff training requirements
- Responsible for the overall management and smooth running of the office
As a successful Executive Assistant, you will have the following:
- Minimum 'A' level education, preferably degree-educated with prior EA experience to director level
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Demonstrable significant experience in managing business relationships at Director and senior management levels
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise, and multitask
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within the business and with external contacts
- Locally based, within a 1-hour commute of the office
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.