Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - TEMP
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are a leading homelessness charity in London that provide housing and support to over 2,000 people each year. – they are looking for a self-motivated, professional and approachable individual to join the facilities management team as an Administrator.
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Start: ASAP – Ongoing
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
What will your working week be like?
- Provide administrative support to the facilities management team.
- To keep timely and accurate records including customers files, monitoring information etc…
- To work within a busy environment scheduling maintenance works across all sites.
- To maintain personal records on the HR database.
- To respond to queries via email and telephone from staff members and customers acting as first point of contact.
- To collect feedback from customers on completed maintenance works and monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- To provide clear updates to staff and customers on outstanding maintenance work, plans and systems.
- To prioritise maintenance requests.
- To process work orders and invoices promptly and within finance protocols.
- To maintain records for all Facilities activities including ensuring that Health & Safety records are up to date.
- To maintain up to date contact lists of emergency contractors and out of hours arrangements for all staff.
- To plan maintenance work so that emergency, urgent and routine works are all carried out within target timescales.
Who will suit this role?
- Experience of working in a busy service.
- Experience of working in a maintenance/facilities/housing service.
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- Experience managing own time and workload.
- Experience using varied IT systems including Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search