Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Homecare Technician to be responsible for an essential service to patients, relatives and healthcare professionals. The Technicians role will be to carryout deliveries, installations, removals, risk assessments & servicing of oxygen products for NHS patients, with care and consideration, keeping in mind the patients’ needs at all times.
The work carried out by the successful candidate takes a special kind of person who will thrive in a challenging environment and who is fulfilled by the knowledge that their role will make a difference to those whose lives they touch on a daily basis, so if you are looking for a role that is not just rewarding but one that will make a difference to patients and their loved ones, please read on…
What they have to offer:
Hours: Normal working hours Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm). Half hour lunch unpaid. Must have a flexible attitude towards working hours as occasional overtime & weekend work will be required.
What will your working week be like?
- Install, deliver, remove and service Oxygen Products for our client on behalf of the NHS.
- Ensure that all associated consumables are delivered in accordance within set timelines.
- Work with local depot manager & field service Managers to achieve delivery of service.
- Co-operation with the planning department.
- Ensure compliance with contractual KPI’s.
- Accurate data entry on to a mobile PDA device
Who will this role suit?
- Relevant experience in a Medical Oxygen environment
- Oxygen equipment, materials and operating practices of home care oxygen
- Principles, methods, procedures, tools and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of home oxygen supply.
- Occupational hazards connected within Home Oxygen and necessary safety precautions
- Planning & decision making
- Effective communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & ethical
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Basic DIY skills
- Basic computer skills
A bit more information about the requirements:
- Clean current valid driver’s licence
- Will require an Enhanced DBS
- You will be expected to take part in the out of hours on call rota in accordance with the requirements of the local depot manager
- Must be available to carry out the on call duties at any time over a 7 day a week period as and when required.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.