Our Latest Vacancies
Compliance Auditor - Hybrid/Remote
Our client is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Based at their Head Office in Croydon and with hybrid or Remote working on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Auditor to take the next step in their career.
Our clients work with multiple travel partners supporting their business objectives and delivering products and services to customers. This role is to monitor compliance procedures, systems and controls and where necessary recommend changes and to manage or assist in implementing any action required to maintain compliance with the FCA regulations.
Job Title: Travel Sales Compliance Auditor
Location: Croydon (Hybrid or remote working is on offer)
Salary: £32,059.37 plus bonus of £3,500
Hours: Thirty-five hours per week, Monday – Saturday 08:00 – 20:00. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
Please Note: You must be a driver as travel throughout the UK may be required, visiting partners offices and shops.
What will your working week be like?
- Maintain a diary log of all partner visits to show when visited and what activities undertaken.
- Prepare and send a post-visit report to internal management teams after every on-site appointment.
- Attend all relevant meetings if required (both at partner premises and at company premises).
- Confidently deliver relevant training for partner staff.
- Conduct training needs analysis for all relevant partners personnel and agree training plans with the partner management team
- Development and management of training:
o Create modules for compliance related training to meet the needs of the partners’ staff.
o Provide face to face training where necessary for the training courses provided.
Do you have the relevant skills & experience?
- Clean and current driving licence (for visiting clients’ offices and branch sites and shops).
- Must be able to travel within the UK (and if required Ireland).
- Good commercial awareness with a ‘customer service’ mindset.
- Able to interpret data and draw conclusions from information supplied.
- Good training, auditing and communication skills.
- The ability to recognise and deliver excellent customer service .
- Strong administration and organisational skills. Able to deal with a wide range of customers and customer issues.
- Computer literate particularly using Word & Excel.
- You will receive excellent training for this role as our client are dedicated to ‘Achieving Excellence Through Learning.’
- Competitive annual leave and contribute towards a company pension scheme.
- You will have access to a range of discounts on Company products
- Vouchers and discounts for high street and online retailers
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Annual Flu vaccination / annual Eye Care vouchers
- Discounted Travel Insurance, Roadside Assistance free after 6 months’ probation and more
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free, however, to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.