Our Latest Vacancies
Our client provides bespoke, cost effective fire and safety management solutions throughout a range of market sectors, eliminating the need for numerous contractors by offering a comprehensive range of services.
Ensuring all their customers achieve full compliance with current fire, health & safety legislation, acting independently, our client won’t recommend unnecessary expensive systems or unneeded actions. Their customers can be confident that the advice they give them is in the best interests of their business/residence in terms of cost, convenience and safety.
Due to a change in fire safety regulations in January 2023, the demand for their services has increased significantly and they are now looking to recruit for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday inc BH
Typical working week:
- Managing incoming calls
- Assisting service delivery
- Assisting with scheduling appointments for Assessments/Inspections
- Updating in-house systems
- Proofreading of documentation
- Providing general administrative support to staff members
- Highly self-motivated and able to apply their initiative in order to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and computer applications
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to undertaking a range of business support tasks
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.