Our Latest Vacancies
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus Scheme
East Grinstead – Onsite
Are you an exuberant and results-driven salesperson with a scientific/technical background? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Working for a global leading manufacturer, you will join an existing successful team participating in maximising sales whilst building strong working relationships with customers both over the phone, in person at events and overseas on customers sites.
- 25 Days holiday, including bank holidays, increasing with time served.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Monetary bonus incentives
- Bi-annual staff outings; Summer and Christmas parties.
- Company pension scheme, matching 5% contribution.
- Private health cover.
- Opportunity to travel globally for work.
Alongside their great benefits, you will be joining a committed team that will invest time and training into you so you can become an expert in their niche field. With a large majority of their manufacturing being distributed overseas, there is plenty of opportunity to travel around the globe to liaise with different customers.
Sound interesting? Read on below to find out if this role is the one for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maximize sales and contribute to achieving the annual sales budget.
- Collaborate with various job functions related to our disciplines to build strong relationships.
- Assist in planning regular targeted sales tours, both individually and with other company personnel, based on market intelligence.
- Develop a technical understanding of all products and their applications.
- Proactively pursue and manage tender business opportunities from initial release to award.
- Identify relevant trade shows, manage budgets, bookings, equipment, personnel, marketing, and shipment logistics.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on sales trips and meetings.
- Offer feedback to the support and product development departments regarding equipment issues and customer requirements.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain / Stores to determine product lead times.
- Generate monthly forecasts for your Line Manager to support the company's planning.
- Contribute content for marketing efforts, including Social Media posts and website updates.
- Assist in populating and maintaining the CRM once it's integrated.
- Continuously analyse the market to propose and implement new strategic initiatives as needed.
- Negotiate pricing, payment terms, and other key points with Agents and End-Users.
- Plan and host company visitors, including conducting product demonstrations on FTT equipment.
- Review and verify the accuracy of orders.
- Provide general support to the Sales Department in executing their tasks.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel for planned international trips.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sales experience, ideally in instrumentation, within a Scientific and Technical background.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Good verbal communication skills, with an ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrates initiative and proactivity.
- Proficient in IT (MS Office, internet, email systems).
- Eagerness to learn and a proactive attitude.
- Solid administrative skills.
Apply now! Send your CV through to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org & call 01883 332 793 and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.