Our Latest Vacancies
Financial Education Manager
Financial Education Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance
Remote – Farnborough travel
YourRecruit are currently recruiting for a Financial Education Manager, working for a multi award-winning financial advice business based in Farnborough.
Our client, a successful financial advice business, are looking for an experienced Financial Education Manager to join their existing Business Development Team. The Financial Education Manager will play a vital role in educating our clients Advisers by assisting in the development and maintenance of materials and presentations, covering topics such as ‘Money Management’, ‘Pension Awareness’, ‘Annual Allowance’ and ‘Wills and Estate Planning’.
The Purpose of the Business Development department is to manage and develop the relationships with corporate clients and to generate new business opportunities leading to profitable revenue.
- Private Medical Insurance (individual cover).
- 25 days Holiday per annum PLUS 8 bank holidays.
- Car allowance - £4,000 PA
- Income Protection (75% salary for 3 years).
- Life Assurance (4x salary).
- Critical Illness (£50,000 lump sum).
- Pension 6% Employer, 3% Employee.
- On-site gym.
- Modern offices.
- Regular social events.
- Assist with the build and development of bespoke financial education PowerPoint presentations to be used by our adviser team throughout the UK.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of materials used in conjunction with the presentations, such as workbooks.
- Work alongside our Compliance team to ensure that all presentations and materials are compiled prior to use.
- To engage with our adviser team to ensure that they are fully prepared prior to presentation delivery.
- Liaise with corporate clients to ensure that all the logistics for the presentations are in place.
- To be able to present such materials, either in a ‘face to face environment’ or via webinar if required.
- To help develop relationships with corporate clients, working in conjunction with the Corporate Director and Corporate Client Relationship Manager.
Skills and experience required:
- Competent with IT Packages, including PowerPoint, Excel and various different databases.
- Competent with Primarily Teams, although experience with WebEx and Zoom would be beneficial.
- Confident and accurate communication skills, ability to present to various group sizes, (face to face, phone, virtual and email).
- Strong planning and organising/diary management.
- Good Time management and to ensure all material is accurate, complied, ready and delivered in a timely manner.
- Tenacity to seek new clients and build long-term relationships with the leads the find/are provided with.
- It’s essential that you can communicate with HR teams, Reward and Benefits teams and Pensions teams within their Corporate clients.
Additionally, experience within financial services environments is preferred. Whilst financial services qualifications are not required, a good understanding of financial matters will be required.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.