Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - Hybrid
Our client is a fast-growing, technology-based business who are a market leader in the provision of energy data and services. They have been established for over 40 years and as a business, they currently have over 3.5k customers and employ over 300 people – this role will be based at their Horley office.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to provide an excellent standard of administrative support, effectively maintain, and improve procedures to track and progress sales enquiries from initial contact to order.
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Horley Office/Hybrid, 2 days in the office / 3 remote. There will be some travel to other sites at Blackpool/Bristol on average, 6 times per year.
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, professional qualifications sponsorship, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Employee Assistance programmes – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
What will your working week involve?
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the sales team.
- Managing multiple inboxes.
- Qualify telephone and email enquiries, directing accordingly.
- Accurately capture and process all orders in the company’s customer management system (CRM), billing systems, and management information systems as necessary.
- Ensure quality of sales orders/contract processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive. Create and process maintenance agreements.
- Adhere to all commercial service level agreements, processing and responding to orders and queries within defined timelines.
- Act as a filter for all new business ordered, additional work requested, cancellations to works raised and any other changes.
- Identify issues with and errors in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate to Team.
- Carry out transactional sales of goods and services, including maintenance agreements.
- Create new, and manage existing, monitoring statistics reports within Microsoft Excel.
- Provide professionally presented and accurate data as and when requested, either in Microsoft Excel or other formats as appropriate.
- Proactive use of telephone and follow up with emails to maintain clear audit trail at all times. Proactively ensure sales team has updated document packs.
- Arrange and set up monthly and weekly in house sales meetings. Attend meetings to discuss sales admin procedures as relevant.
Do you have the key attributes required?
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills. Good telephone manner.
- Highly accurate data inputting skills.
- Sales administration experience gained within a technical environment. Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proactively liaise with and quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.