Our Latest Vacancies
Are you passionate about ensuring a high-quality holistic approach to the care and support provided to service users to enable them to exercise choice and control over their own lives?
Are you an experienced and RMN/Level 5 qualified Registered Manager?
If you answered yes, please read on…
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a professional, family run charitable company located in Smallfield. Our client offers supported living and outreach support to individuals with Mental Health needs, allowing them an opportunity to achieve increased independence through individual tailored packages of care and support.
Hours: 40 hour working week
Location: Our client is currently based in Lingfield, but in the process of moving to Smallfield in the very near future.
What will your working week involve?
The purpose of this role is to lead the management of care to service users, ensuring a homely environment for the comfort and safety of all. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To plan, coordinate, help implement, and evaluate person-centred care plans and risk assessments.
- To ensure provision of the necessary physical care to help people who use our services i.e. personal hygiene, diet and fluid intake, clothing and laundry, personal environment, manual handling, accessing primary healthcare.
- Physical health support, to include liaising with GPs and acute hospitals and ensuring physical health appointments are managed, attended and prepared for.
- Organising and delivering staff training to maintain staff’s physical health knowledge and skills.
- Ensuring annual health assessments are booked, prepared for and individuals supported to attend.
- Ensure Epilepsy protocols are updated annually and as required in partnership with GPs.
- Ensure individuals are supported with ordering and storing of their medication and that sufficient quantities are available to administer.
- To create, develop and maintain professional supportive relationships with all members of staff, with other professionals and agencies to enhance people’s care
- To accurately record all contacts with service users in case notes in line with the inhouse record keeping policy.
- To ensure effective communication with service users, relatives and carers, visitors, staff and others.
- To lead the development, maintenance and monitoring of service standards, collect and collate data/ information effectively for the purpose of audit, research and service performance.
Who will this role suit?
You will be committed to empowering individuals with learning disabilities by enabling them to develop daily living skills and relationships, as well as by increasing their confidence through transition to different levels of service on offer, working towards increased independence.
- RMN/Level 5 Diploma qualified
- 5 years minimum experience as a Registered Manager
- Experience of leading a team
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to demonstrate through knowledge of relevant legislation & National guidelines
- Use of models of care
- Working knowledge of roles and disciplines within the primary and secondary care setting and relevant agencies
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.