Our Latest Vacancies
Group Financial Director
Would you like to work for a renewable energy producer and developer leading the transformation of Europe's energy market? Are you looking for your next role as a Group Financial Director?
As the most senior person within the Company's finance function, the Group Finance Director will play a critical role in shaping the financial strategy and management of the company. This position requires an individual with a deep understanding of finance and accounting, exceptional leadership abilities, and a proven record of driving financial operatinal excellence.
Salary: £90,000 to £110,000
Location and Hours: Based in Central London, Monday to Friday 9.30 – 5.30pm with hybrid working available
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Private Healthcare plus a wide range of development opportunities
Our client develops and operates wind and solar farms and have a core specialisation in repowering existing wind farms, optimising their performance and maximizing their energy output. They also engineer innovative solutions that integrate battery storage and energy hybrid technologies, unlocking the full potential of renewable energy.
With the ultimate goal being to provide 24/7 renewable energy solutions that power communities and businesses around the clock, without relying on fossil fuels, they are tangibly working towards Europe’s energy transition targets and a zero-carbon economy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial strategy - Working closely with the management team to develop and deliver the overall business strategy.
- Core Finance - Implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of financial processes and controls.
- Budgeting and forecasting - Leading on financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and liquidity management.
- Financial coordination – Overseeing the timely deliveries of all core accounting and finance services across all jurisdictions.
- Financial reporting – Lead on consolidations and reporting for group, as well as year-end audit process.
- Mergers & acquisitions - support financial due diligence and analysis for potential mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships and provide strategic financial insights to support decision-making.
- Investors relations - management of key stakeholders internally and externally such as investors, outsourced accountants, and auditors.
Who will suit this role:
The ideal candidate will have experience in both the Renewable Energy market as managing internal finance and must already be at the same level in their current role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in a senior financial leadership role, preferably within the renewable energy or related industries.
- Strong knowledge of renewable energy markets, business models, and financial dynamics.
- Demonstrated success in financial strategy development, capital management, and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments and with external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, as well as a strong understanding of financial regulations and reporting standards.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.