Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for that next step in your career?
Perhaps you have gained general administrative experience and want to start a career within HR?
Are you process driven and highly organised with the ability to multi-task?
This is a rare opportunity to work for a professional, family run charitable company located in Lingfield. Our client offers supported living and outreach support to individuals with Mental Health needs, allowing them an opportunity to achieve increased independence through individual tailored packages of care and support.
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Lingfield, with a move to Smallfield in the near future
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
What will your working week involve?
In this role you will provide a professional HR administrative service to the organisation, including:
- Ensure that all relevant checks including those relating to legal and statutory compliance are undertaken in a timely manner
- Updating HR documents and employee records
- Inputting data into internal HR databases/data management
- Handing out staff handbooks
- Creating regular reports
- Helping with end of month forms
- Answering HR-related queries/employee queries
- Determining staff work schedules and recording sick days and maternity leave
- Ensure employees' training needs are met through development opportunities
- Resolving HR-related issues
- Liaising with the payroll department and line managers
- Maintaining employment law and Human Resources knowledge
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained previous Administration experience working within a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
You will be highly organised, accurate and have the ability to multi-task. If you are looking to start work straight away, then please get in touch!
- Exposure to Microsoft Office packages – Word & Excel
- An understanding of employment legislation would be an advantage
- Superb attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong Communication skills
- Building relationships with external partners
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.