Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator x 2
Our client, an independent, family run, market leading commercial insurance brokerage based in Redhill, is currently looking to recruit 2 x Administrators due to business growth.
Your role will be to perform basic administration tasks, deal with incoming post and enquiries and process renewal and new business documentation to enable Sales and Customer Service advisors to deal directly with customers.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance, social night outs with the team, modern offices with pool table, sofa areas and outdoor patio area, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, car leasing agreement, paid dental check-up care, referral scheme, trade discounts, merlin discounts.
What will your working week involve?
- Greet customers and visitors at reception and complete visitor’s book if necessary.
- Issue/replace employee and visitor passes.
- Sort and distribute the incoming post.
- Keep stationery cupboard stocked and order stationery when required.
- Collect and frank the post on a daily basis.
- Place milk and fruit order on a weekly basis.
- Accurately process new business and renewal documentation and send to clients in an effective and timely manner.
- Write and dispatch routine letters to clients.
- Effectively deal with incoming post and email enquiries.
- Contact clients by telephone when necessary to chase outstanding documents.
- Update client records as requested.
- Maintain accurate records and computer files.
- Obtain information from the in-house system.
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required.
Do you have the required skills & attributes?
- Maintain professionalism
- Display patience and politeness within a sometimes-pressurised environment.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision. Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.