Our Latest Vacancies
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join a thriving, forward thinking, vibrant estate agency based in Redhill.
No pervious experience within the property market is required - but they are looking for a candidate that is driven, motivated and really wants to succeed in the role; you will have fantastic communication skills, the enthusiasm to learn a new industry sector and full commitment to build a solid career for yourself!
What they have to offer:
- A highly competitive basic salary of c£25,000
- Career progression
- 24 days holiday plus Bank holiday
- Statutory Pension
- Must be a driver with own car
- Mileage and parking paid
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, 5 day working week including every Saturday (9am - 3pm) with a day off in leiu.
- ARLA qualification offered
Interested? Here’s more …
- Assist with the management of the front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Assist with the management of the applicant database online; ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Ensure Landlord’s Instructions are taken and filed and updated on system.
- Market new instructions, attend the property taking photos and full descriptions
- Ensure the property register is accurate.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties using software system.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants and close deals.
- Signing up tenants and working through the process.
- Ensure all tenancies commence in line with legislation and business guidelines.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants.
- Pass completed application forms along with deal sheets to Lettings Progressor.
- Ensure referencing process is dealt with in a timely manner and all parties are kept informed.
- Ensure the tenancies are renewed, rents reviewed and negotiated and all paperwork created and completed for every property.
Who will suit this role?
You will be highly organised, personable and possess excellent customer service skills. You will enjoy on the spot problem solving and within the current lettings team, build excellent working relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors. This role will suit someone who is extremely driven, personable and career driven.
You will be confident, diligent and have the desire to succeed within this fast moving environment. Attention to detail, strong customer service and time management skills are essential along with the ability to multi-task and build strong relationships with both your colleagues and clients alike. You will be very much working as part of a busy team, so a personable, adaptable and dedicated individual would fit in very well.
Keywords: letting, customer focussed, professional, driven, pro-active, ability to work under pressure, time management, property, negotiator
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.