Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a fresh challenge?
Our client is an established specialist fibrous plastering company based in Southeast London, who carry out specialist finishes projects from the Commercial, Residential, Retail/Leisure and Restoration/Conservation sectors. They are now looking for a Projects Coordinator to join their operational team with ambitious plans for growth.
Salary: Circa £25,000 (Could be negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Bromley area
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an hour break.
As the Projects Administrator, you are an organised and motivated individual who can support the planning and delivery of client projects. Reporting to the Projects Manager, and supporting the Contracts Manager, and Projects Planner, you will be working alongside an experienced operational team. You will be required to demonstrate excellent organisational skills to support the successful delivery of projects in a timely and efficient manner.
Key Duties include:
- Assist the Project Team with the creation and organisation of project documentation, including production documents; time sheets; drawings; and printing documents.
- Update and maintain the project server folders with new documents.
- Liaise directly with clients – emails, phone calls, team meetings, site meetings.
- Author of Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- General support to the PMO, including Logistics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to understand project deliverables and report effectively.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software is desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with project management tracking tools; MS Project desirable.
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.