Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Recruiter looking for the next step in your career?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist, working for a leading global provider of professional services and technology solutions to the Insurance industry. Working on their Medical Assistance Team roles, that deliver an all-encompassing claims service dedicated to the travel industry, providing direct medical assistance to holiday-makers and travellers overseas including corporate clients and workers in the offshore oil and gas industry.
About the company:
They are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts. Their services and solutions support every stage of the insurance lifecycle and every aspect of the insurance operating model, across all major commercial insurance lines as well as technical areas of personal insurance.
Salary: Up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm (Could be flexible).
Location: Funtington, West Sussex - Hybrid working on offer (At least two days a week will be at the Funtington office near Chichester, West Sussex).
Purpose of the job:
The Recruitment Specialist is a member of the Human Resources team and a specialist business partner to hiring managers. The purpose of the role is to source and onboard the best talent for the business.
- Drive the recruitment lifecycle from the hiring requisition to on-boarding.
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand their needs and develop lawful, values-led and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Review and challenge the content of job descriptions to ensure that roles, responsibilities and soft skills are properly described in order to drive effective advertising and sourcing.
- Develop values-led candidate advertising that appeals to targeted candidate markets.
- Create and maintain passive and proactive talent pipelines and candidate networks for future open positions.
- Provide basic employment law advice to hiring managers with regards to advertising and interviewing practise, disability and reasonable adjustments, contractual obligations i.e. when employment offers can be withdrawn and when they cannot.
- Screen candidates effectively to ensure that hiring managers receive the best CVs.
- Provide guidance and advice to hiring managers on interview scripts and best practise assessment methods in line with job descriptions and described skill-sets.
- Guide managers through the hiring process to ensure that they are compliant with processes and hiring timetables.
- Manage relationships with third parties i.e. recruitment agencies and ensure that external recruitment partners. comply with policies and practises.
- At least 2 years of experience as an in-house recruiter, or in a recruitment agency, preferably with a strong knowledge of any of the following areas: insurance, customer service, hospitality, retail.
- Able to demonstrate independent decision-making within an established recruitment framework.
- Demonstrable experience building successful relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive experience in direct, proactive sourcing, including social media usage, job boards and other approaches.
- High levels of flexibility and creativity.
- High levels of drive, resilience, and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Calm and professional – able to deal with high volumes of work within short timescales, able to focus under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communications in English.
- Strong IT skills including main MS office packages.
- Knowledge of key areas of employment law which drive compliant recruitment and hiring practices.
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.