Our Latest Vacancies
Trainer - Hybrid
Our client is a well-established and innovative Data Analysis organisation who helps organisations manage their energy better and are well-respected within their division. They have been established for over 40 years and as a business, they currently have over 3.5k customers and employ over 300 people – this role will be based at their Horley office with a hybrid working option.
They are looking for a highly analytical individual who can support in the increase of customer engagement with their flagship data analytics platform by training customers on the product and using those sessions as an opportunity to collect customer feedback and better inform the development of products, sales strategies and account management interactions.
Job Title: Platform Training & Engagement Specialist
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Horley Office, with hybrid option available after training (2 days in the office)
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, professional qualifications sponsorship, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Employee Assistance programmes – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead training sessions with clients and internal teams to ensure that users understand how to use the platform and what product features are most relevant for them
- Lead the strategy for training and propose solutions/tools for improving how training is delivered (i.e. increased self-service, content in the help centre, chat capabilities, webinars etc.)
- Consolidate feedback from customers (queries, questions about features/functionality/report types, follow up actions, other suggestions) into a database to track trends over time
- Aggregate customer feedback into meaningful insights that can be passed along to: Product Owners to improve product offerings; Account Management to have more impactful conversations with customers; and Sales to increase opportunities for selling additional services
What skills & attributes are required?
This role is as much about being able to deliver effective training sessions and materials to increase engagement as it is about providing an analysis of customer needs to stakeholders within the business to better serve their customers.
- Consistently professional and confident when speaking to customers
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way
- Deliver high quality and engaging training
- Demonstrate a customer-focused approach
- Proactively share knowledge and experience with others to drive customer engagement
- Always strive to improve performance and identify areas for improvement
- Be willing to learn and master the business products to teach others
- Become the voice of the customer
- Good listener; must be able to interpret the needs of the customer
- Must be able to operate cross-functionally, interacting with stakeholders across the business
- Quick learner: able to learn about new products/tools and advise others
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.