Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced carpenter, seeking a fresh opportunity?
Our client you specialise in manufacturing window furnishings and accessories such as curtain poles, blinds, finials and blinds, are currently seeking a carpenter to come and join their warehouse team of 21 employees in Leatherhead.
Salary - £28,000 increasing to £34,000 dependent on experience.
Hours - 40 hours per week 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour of breaks/lunch per day
An ideal candidate would have undertaken a previous role in carpentry and would have worked in a factory environment.
- To work in the carpentry department preparing curtain poles and pelmets for finishing.
- Tasks will include cutting, sanding and precise measuring.
- Need to be able to work with precision and attention to detail as all products are bespoke.
- Manage own workload from printed work lists to ensure all orders are completed on time.
- Cover and assist in other departments when required.
- Personality- A self-motivated, pro-active worker able to show initiative with good interpersonal skills to work alongside a small team of colleagues.
- Ability to work individually in a group setting- showing initiative and with good attention to detail.
- Carpentry- cutting with industrial saws, precise measuring and angle cutting.
- Carpentry- creating mitred joints and routing.
- Good eye for quality control- the ability to pay particular attention to detail and ensure a great quality finish is achieved.
- Adaptable to undertake other responsibilities when required- including packing, potential metalwork and other manufacturing roles.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.